Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Farewell Post

Hey!

I'm so sorry to everyone who continuously begged for me to stay, but I just can't afford to let you guys down by making promises I'm sure I can't deliver.

Posting is very stressful, I can't deny that, but yes, it has opened the path to the expansion of my ideas.

Although, sometimes your ideas don't return back to you in time, which sucks, since I am the type of girl that needs loads of inspirations.

I'm going to leave this website on, just incase some haven't finished a certain story. I would still feel extremely glad to look at your feedback, though! Only my Ask.fm and Twitter accounts will be deactivated.

You guys can always contact me through thebhrwriter@gmail.com , I get notified through that.

Once I see the number of my page views aren't increasing, I will eventually close it entirely, but save it on my laptop somehow since these stories were incredible and one of my finest works!

I appreciate ever little thing all of my supporters have done for me, from reading my blog, to never leaving me.

You guys are so efjbdkhfkjbdf, yeah, you see that? That's speechless typing. You guys are amazing, and i couldn't have thank you enough.

To those who have been wanting me to reveal myself to them, I'm sorry I never met your expectations but maybe one day, nothing's impossible!

And to those whom I have revealed to, than you for keeping it a secret for so long, I really appreciate it.

Well.. This is it, blogging really opened my eyes, honestly, it showed me that you can be whatever and whom ever you want through a simple post, a simple page, a simple paragraph located in the Internet. It also made me realize how there are MANY true characters out there.

I haven't read all the blogs in the Arab community but I hope one day I will, they are all saved in my bookmarks, you never know when I'm going to be commenting anonymously sending feedback!

It has been a crazy journey, with some ups and downs, of course, but in this wild ride, the great times outweighs every single disadvantage.

I know I'm thanking too much, but yeah, THANK YOU, to everyone, and I really mean it from the bottom of my heart.

To all the silent readers who enjoy writing, never give up, start a blog like I did, take risks, You Only Live Once! (Just started to sing that part, lol)


I hope you were satisfied with my stories, and I'm sorry I let other people down, I'm human after all, I have those bad days, but to be truly honest with y'all, I have always put 1000000000% effort, attention, devotion, and potential into every single post I write (except for AULS, it was a crappy intro to my stories), I've worked super hard to please all of my readers.

I definitely will miss this more than anything, so I might peek into this again sometime, using the same name of course, not only because I'm known for the TheBHR girl, but because I can't think of any other unique name since almost all the girls and guys have now entered the blogging world and took all the really cool names.

I will start a book, inshAllah, when I've enhanced in my writing skills, and hopefully, until then....

Good bye! I love you all, walla so much, thanks again! (For the 2365485803856430'th time ;p)

8 comments: